Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Apartment vistas

This is a collection of views from my apartment. Simple and plain. One thing I always enjoy about going to different cities is the general views from living establishments. Some of these are repeats from previous posts.

I'm going to continue to update this one as long as I keep taking different shots. Last updated: March 16th.

From my room

View from my balcony the day after it snowed.(big)

Night exposure shot. A little blurry and it wouldn't merge properly. (big)

Evening traffic.


From the West-facing walkway

The morning I went to the Fragrant Hills. (big)

A zoomed in view, to highlight the hills. The Fragrant Hills are about a quarter of the way from the right side. (big)

The view at night when I got home from the Fragrant Hills. (big)

This is a more typical view, less clear, more smoggy/foggy. (big)

Sun setting on a clear day. (big)

No comments: